Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Anything's Pawsible🐾 Free 15 min Consultations. Calm Your Paws Workshop. Happy Cannimals.

CBD + Adaptogens for Animal Health, Wellness and Longevity
View this email in your browser
Anything's Pawsible
 
What's Happening on CANNIMAL PLANET
CLICK TO SHOP
"Bella is an 11 year old puggle who started having seizures as a puppy then she had more seizures as she got older- one even lasted 30 min!
🐾
The vet ran test couldn't find any cause for her seizures. HE recommended the typical seizure meds- Phenobarbital or Potassium Bromide.. I had a boxer that also had a seizure disorder and we used these drugs on him and he lost the ability to use his hind legs which the vet explained was a side effect of Potassium Bromide, because of this I elected to steer clear of these drugs. We tried many different CBD pet brands, Bella had seizures on all of them. But then, in May, I found Cannimal and ordered Bella's first bottle, and she has not had a seizure since!" -Marlene F.
"I've been giving my 2 dogs Cannimal's RELAX formula for about 10 days now (maybe a couple days less) and I've noticed such a difference in my boy. I have an 11 year old male Pom and a 4 month old female golden. Before starting Cannimal my pom did not want to play and was always annoyed with my young girl because she has so much energy and he doesn't. He also suffered from seizures every now and then. Those seizures really scared him and me as well. I now give them both Cannimal and he is sooooo playful now. He is no longer annoyed with her and plays back on her level. I haven't noticed one seizure since. They both also did very well during the 4th of July fireworks and several thunderstorms throughout last summer. They just slept through them. I love this stuff!" ~Kira
Click here to sign up for a FREE 15 minute consult with me.
Did you know...? 
California Governor Signed a Bill
Allowing Veterinarians to Prescribe Cannabis for Pets!

AB 2215 was signed by Governor Brown on September 27 and takes effect on January 1, 2019. The CVMA was a driving force in the passage of this bill, that will allow veterinarians to discuss the use of cannabis with their clients. Guidelines for discussion must be developed by the Veterinary Medical Board on or before January 1, 2020 and will be posted on the Board's website. Language that would have expanded the regulation and put cannabis products for animals under the authority of the Medicinal and Adult Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act was stricken from the bill in August. Enforcement and conflict of interest language was added to the bill at the request of the Veterinary Medical Board
Cannimal® was inspired by my dog Eva, who died from Cancer in 2013.
 

I wish you all the best on the healing journey with your animal friend!
Feel free to reach out to me anytime!
Erika Doria
Founder of Cannimal®
Website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Email


Copyright © 2018 Cannimal, All rights reserved.
Friends of Cannimal

Our mailing address is:
Cannimal
Sunny Creek Road
Carlsbad, California 92010

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments: