Monday, August 13, 2018

CBD SUPER SALE ends in less than 12 hours! πŸ‘‹ Don't miss 15% off + FREESHIPPING on all of our proprietary formulas!

CBD + Adaptogens for Animal Health, Wellness and Longevity
View this email in your browser
SALE ENDS TONIGHT (8.13.18) AT MIDNIGHT
CLICK TO SHOP
COLORADO I AM COMING FOR YOU

Follow me on IG @cannimal_ 
~
Go behind the scenes with me this week in Colorado!
#hempfarms #cbd
CLICK TO FOLLOW CANNIMAL ON INSTAGRAM
Cannimal™ was inspired by my dog Eva, who died from Cancer in 2013.
 

I wish you all the best on the healing journey with your animal friend!
Feel free to reach out to me anytime!
Erika Doria
Founder of Cannimal™
Website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Email


Copyright © 2018 Cannimal, All rights reserved.
Friends of Cannimal

Our mailing address is:
Cannimal
Sunny Creek Road
Carlsbad, California 92010

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: