Friday, June 29, 2018

That Time I Lost My Dog (In Mexico!)

View this email in your browser
Nina at beautiful Balandra Beach near La Paz. #my4leggedworldtraveler

One of my favorite places to to travel is Mexico.


I love the food, the empty beaches and the warm culture there. I also love that Mexico makes it pretty easy for me to travel with my dogs, so Nina often goes with me!

Mexican beaches are wild and beautiful and they are also known to be a place where people love to set off fireworks... Without any warning. At any time of day or night.

One evening Nina and I went on a sunset walk and as is usual she was off leash. There is rarely a time I have worry about her off leash, she knows the commands for wait, and stay and heel. Right as we turned for home I heard the loud crack of fireworks and immediately I saw Nina's ears flick and her body clenched, on the next crack of fireworks she was off and running. Keep in mind this is not a lope, this is a full on bat-outta-hell Cattle Dog athletic sprint. In MEXICO of all places- where there is not much care for the well being of dogs seen on the street and the microchip system is definitely not in effect!

You can imagine my response- running after her (uphill!), my heart beating fast in fear, screaming her name, and praying she won't get run over by a car on her way to wherever she is going. By the time I was halfway home to our Airbnb I was bawling my eyes out, berating myself for not keeping her on a leash and wondering what I would do.

Thank God for my super smart dog with a fully intact homing instinct, as I walked up the stairs to the front doorstep of our house, there was the Nina Chan, so happy to see me too and trembling all over!

 
4th of July Sale! GET 15% off our RELAX Formula.

 

Nina is not alone. Many dogs simply can't handle the stress of fireworks. In fact, the day after Fourth of July is one of the busiest days of the year at animal shelters across the country!

Don't have an experience like mine! Cannimal's RELAX Formula is an effective and easy way to help your dog or cat deal with the stress of fireworks. (And having a lost dog or cat is no way to spend your day off!)
4th of July Sale! GET 15% off our RELAX Formula.
Note** ORDER TODAY (Friday) to guarantee delivery before the 4th.
FINAL CALL for Priority Mail Shipped Orders is tomorrow (Saturday)
All Sunday or Monday orders will need to be shipped via Overnight Mail. 
Cannimal™ was inspired by my dog Eva, who died from Cancer in 2013.
 

I wish you all the best on the healing journey with your animal friend!
Feel free to reach out to me anytime!
Erika Doria
Founder of Cannimal™
THIS STUFF WORKS! Click here to see more testimonials...
Website
Instagram
LinkedIn
Email


Copyright © 2018 Cannimal, All rights reserved.
Friends of Cannimal

Our mailing address is:
Cannimal
Hampton Ct
San Diego, CA 92120

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: